Residential Pick Ups
New York City Residents: The 4th Bin comes to you!
Why e-cycle with us?
- Our door-to-door service is convenient, easy and inexpensive. Lounge at home and the 4th Bin will come to your door and pick up your unwanted electronics. You don't need to lift a finger!
- Help the community: a portion of our proceeds are donated to City Harvest.
- We are the only e-waste pickup service that recycles or reuses every single item to find a new life for e-waste.
Click here to receive a personalized quote and schedule a pick up!
Please carefully review what The 4th Bin does and does not take before scheduling a pick up:
What does The 4th Bin take?
We accept the following working and non-working equipment in any physical condition:
• Computers (laptops & desktops, servers).
• Monitors (CRT's and LCD's).
• Printers (including plotters), scanners, fax-machines, small copiers under 40lbs.
• Large muti-functional copier, printer, and fax machines such, Panasonic, Xerox, Ricoh, Canon, Konika Minolta units. Please note special prices may apply.
• Network devices (routers, hubs, modems, etc.).
• Peripherals (keyboards, mice, cables, etc.).
• Components (hard drives, CD-ROMs, circuit boards, power supplies, etc.).
• TVs, VCRs, & DVD Players.
• Audio-visual equipment.
• Cell phones, pagers, PDAs.
• Telecommunication (phones, answering machines, etc.).
• Digital Cameras.
• MP3 Players.
• UPS Batteries.
• Household Batteries (including, camera, cell phone etc.).
What does The 4th Bin not take?
• Media, such as floppies, cd’s, DVD's, zip disks, VHS tapes please recycle with Green Disk.
• Microwaves, refrigerators, air conditioners, toaster ovens.